Electrical Fire Danger

The previous page showed the damage at the breaker panel, but there is more damage that you don’t see. Once that panel has been overloaded the circuit that got overloaded now has
wiring damage that you can’t see behind the walls.

If you have a panel that catches fire you most certainly want to call an electrician that is licensed by your state to practice in the electrical field. They need to look at it an assess how much if any substantial damage has been done, and what steps need to be taken to protect you from electrical fires. Any wiring that has bare places due to the damage can be a potential for fire.

In the following photograph you can see how damaged the wiring going into the home was due to the panel overloading inside the house:

2014-12-03_00006 2014-12-03_00005

For more information and help with your electrical needs
Call America’s Service Repair @ 864-354-9108 or (864) 648-9113